Offshore Emergency Paramedics – Rapid deployment opportunity
17 March, 2023
We are actively seeking more offshore medics to join the team to meet the increasing demands of exciting projects within the renewable energy sector.
Immediate start : Mobilising from Cuxhaven, Germany on the 26th March working on a 2 week rotation.
Long-contract : Successful applicants can expect long duration contracts working on a 2-week on / 2-week off rotation, with work provisionally scheduled up until October 2023
Responsibilities include :
- Treatment of injuries and illnesses and give medical advice when needed
- Provision of 24/7 medical emergency care
- Provision of psychosocial care if applicable
- Hygiene monitoring and advice
- Additional tasks to support Project Management and HSE as applicable.
Qualifications, Certifications & Competencies :
- HCPC registered Paramedic or NMC registered Nurse
- GWO Basic Safety Training certification
- OEUK Offshore Medical Certificate
- Flexible, practical and durable to manage stress and medical challenges
- Self-initiative, reliable, systematic and proactive
- Mobile, able to work under pressure, team-oriented
- EURIECA® qualified – Preferred
- Good written and spoken English – Essential.
Applicants will be expected to hold an Enhanced DBS.
contact us for more details
Learn more about EURIECA®